Do you want to sell your house fast due to certain illegalities and move to a safe and secure place? Well, you can do so without any impediments. San Diego is a lively city in California that abounds with lots of realtors who can help you sell your house. But do you know what repercussions would be if you avail yourself of their services? Most realtors are cheats and may involve you in lots of paperwork and other strenuous things to extort money from you, and you could be at a loss.
Whom should you trust to sell your house in San Diego?
At GRAYSCALE PROPERTIES, we buy houses in San Diego and its surrounding areas from our clients and offer a fair price to them. We do not take into consideration the condition, location, or legality of your property. Nor do we charge any commission or fees from you. We have certain criteria to buy your property.
Our Criteria to Buy Houses in San Diego
We have the following criteria to buy houses in San Diego:
- If you are facing foreclosure or going to be involved in it
- If you have unwanted rental property
- If you are fed up with your frustrating tenants who are pests to you
- If you have a vacant property
- If you inherited an unwanted property
- If you want to relocate to another place quickly and want to sell your present house as early as possible
- If not interested in paying realtor commission
- If having any divorce issues
- If you have little or no equity and ultimately want to sell your house
- If you have a ‘fixer upper’ that you do not want to fix up or do not have sufficient time to fix up
If your answer is affirmative to one or more of these questions, then we can be a great help to you. We are specialized in solving real estate problems, especially those that pose a big financial problem to you. We can rid you of any financial problem that your property is causing to you.
Our motto is to take great care of your deteriorating situation, remove your hassles and bring you back to the life that you wanted to live. We have a team comprising experts whom you can contact 24X7 to get your problem solved.
Our Working Procedure
We have a step-by-step working procedure that you need to follow:
- Provide us with complete information regarding your property.
- If your property comes under criteria, we will fix an appointment with you.
- You will be provided with a w/a fair written, no-obligation offer
- Finally, we offer cash within 24 hours.
Which things make us different from realtors?
We differ from ordinary realtors in the following ways:
- You need to pay a 6% commission of your property to a realtor, but we do not charge any commission or fees.
- You need to pay a 2% closing cost to a realtor, but you need not pay any such cost to us as we pay all costs.
- With a realtor, the sale of your property is subjected to appraisal. But we make cash offers.
- A realtor may take up to 91 days to make a cash offer, but we give cash immediately.
- The number of shows depends on a realtor, but we have only one.
- With a realtor, the closing date may vary from 30-60 days after accepting the buyer’s offer, but when you are with us, it depends on your choice.
- You need to pay for the repairs of your house to a realtor, but you need not pay anything to us as we pay for repairs or damages to your house.
Whatever is the case of your house—facing foreclosure, divorce, pandemic threat, etc? Get in touch with us to sell house in San Diego. We will not involve you in any unnecessary hassles, and you will get a fair price for your unwanted house. We are client-centric, and our happiness lies in your happiness. We will leave no stones unturned to give you the real worth of your house in terms of money.